Diploma Qualification Criteria
DIPLOMA OF NEW ZEALAND NATIVE FLOWER ESSENCE THERAPY (Dip. NZNFE)
"My Diploma is now proudly displayed on the wall of my clinic. I enjoyed the process of writing my thesis, working closely with the Healer and Shamanic essences and found that my understanding of these powerful healers deepened as I wrote. It was not as daunting as I thought it might be! The guidelines are very clear and easy to follow and assistance was readily available from First Light if I had a question."
DIPLOMA OF NEW ZEALAND NATIVE FLOWER ESSENCE THERAPY (DIP.NZNFE)
Achieving the Diploma of New Zealand Native Flower Essence Therapy (Dip.NZNFE) is a four part process that is comprised of:
- Attaining the Certificate of New Zealand Native Flower Essence Therapy (Cert.NZNFE)
- Successfully completing study units NZNFE 111 - 114
- Writing and submitting your Diploma Thesis
- Completing and submitting two Case Studies
TO ASSIST YOU
We have made the process of achieving your Certificate as easy to follow as possible. If there is any information that you need please don't hesitate to contact our Senior Tutor and Student Liaison by sending an email to email@example.com
PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS THOROUGHLY.
The Study Units
The Diploma of New Zealand Native Flower Essence Therapy (Dip.NZNFE) requires you to successfully complete the Healers Collection study units NZNFE 111 & NZNFE 112 and the Shamanic Collection study units NZNFE 113 & NZNFE 114.
These units are to be completed in addition to the flower and plant Collections already completed in the Certificate of New Zealand Native Flower Essence Therapy (Cert.NZNFE), There are 14 study units in total.
- NZNFE101/2 Nos 1-36 Flowers of Transformation
- NZNFE 103/4 Nos 37-43 Ferns – Life Trauma
- NZNFE 105/6 Nos 44-50 Trees – Personal Power
- NZNFE 107/8 Nos 51-62 Seeds – New Beginnings
- NZNFE 109/10 Nos 63-84 Plants – Life Enhancement
- NZNFE 111/112 Nos 85-96 The Healers Collection
- NZNFE 113/114 Nos 97-120 The Shamanic Collection
200 hours of study time completed
The Diploma Thesis
THE PURPOSE OF THE THESIS:
- For students to demonstrate they have a sound understanding of the advanced principles of vibrational healing and energy medicine as they apply to First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand generally and to the Healers and Shamanic teacher plant essences No’s 85-120 specifically.
- For students to demonstrate a good understanding as to why New Zealand native teacher plants play a pivotal role in the development of advanced flower essence therapy and vibrational healing medicine as we move further into the 21st century.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE DIPLOMA THESIS:
Your Diploma thesis must include ALL of the following information and be presented in numerical order as below.
- Your understanding of teacher plants and teacher plant essences in the Aquarian Age and how they work to facilitate a healing outcome.
- Why First Light Healer and Shamanic essences are the fundamental healing modality for healers and practitioners.
- Give an explanation of each of the Healer and Shamanic essence families and the areas they work in, including the healing chords of each.
- Explain your understanding of Te Wheke as related to First Light essences.
- Describe a situation where you have used a Healer or Shamanic essence to facilitate a specific healing outcome for yourself or in your practice OR describe your ideas on what new techniques and applications you see as a possibility for New Zealand Healer or Shamanic essences.
The Diploma Case Studies
THE PURPOSE OF THE CASE STUDIES:
The purpose of case studies in relation to different flower essence families is to ensure that:
- The student can demonstrate the ability to take a professional case study.
- The student clearly understands the effects of individual essences selected from different essence families and demonstrates relevant application to their nominated client case study.
- The student demonstrates their reasoning for selections.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE DIPLOMA CASE STUDIES:
- Each case study must pertain to a particular family of essences and must be CLEARLY numbered in numerical order.
- Each case study must provide 3-5 specific reasons for the application of essences selected. Relate the specific essence to a specific reason or reasons.
- Each client is to be allocated an ID number 1-5. No names, addresses or phone numbers are to be provided to First Light out of respect for the client’s privacy.
WHICH ESSENCES MUST BE USED IN THE TWO CASE STUDIES:
- Each case study must contain only essences from the specific family being studied, i.e. if the case study is for the Healer essence family, Healer essences only are to be used and if the case study is for the Shamanic essence family, Shamanic essences only are to be used.
- 1-8 Essences may be used in each case study.
- Use essences from Nos 85 - 120.
How to Submit Your Documents
WHERE TO SEND YOUR DOCUMENTS:
Diploma thesis, case studies and certificate copies to be sent to:
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand
PO Box 60-275, Titirangi, Auckland 6042. New Zealand
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU WISH TO RECEIVE YOUR DIPLOMA BEFORE THE END OF THE CURRENT YEAR YOUR DOCUMENTS MUST BE RECEIVED BY FIRST LIGHT FLOWER ESSENCES OF NEW ZEALAND BY THE 10th OF DECEMBER OF THAT YEAR.
CHECKLIST OF ITEMS TO BE ENCLOSED:
- Cover page. Click here to download cover page template
- Two copies of diploma thesis
- Two sets of the two case studies (Nos 85 – 120 Healers and Shamanic)
- Label one set ‘original’ (to be returned to you) and label the second set ‘COPY’ (to be retained by First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand)
- One set of Study Unit Certificates photocopied (NOT originals) NZNFE 111 – 114
- One copy of your Certificate of New Zealand Native Flower Essence Therapy (do not send the original certificate)
- Certificate, marking and administration fee of $75. Click here to pay now.
- Please let us know how you would prefer your name to appear on your diploma
Please note that if only one set is sent these will be retained by First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand
HOW TO PRESENT YOUR DOCUMENTS:
All of the standard requirements for diploma thesis and case study presentation and length must be complied with in order to be marked. Non- compliance will result in work not being marked until compliance is met.
- Typed on A4 paper
- All pages to be numbered, bottom right-hand corner
- Name at bottom of each page
- Font size 12, Times New Roman font
- All headings to be in font size 16 in capitals
- Word count 3000 – 5000 for thesis
- Diploma thesis to have title page
- Case studies to have title page and presented in numerical order of flower essence families
- Individual case studies 3-4 pages in length
How Your Paper Is Graded
- The thesis is marked out of 100. A total of 75% pass mark is required.
- Case studies are marked out of 40 at 20 marks per case study. A total of 75% pass mark is required.
- The Diploma of New Zealand Native Flower Essence Therapy will be issued when both components have been passed
THERE ARE TWO GRADES:
- NOT ACHIEVED: It is a requirement to redo and submit within a 6 month period
Upon full completion of all requirements and with a grade of Achieved attained, you will be awarded your Diploma of New Zealand Native Flower Essence Therapy and will be recorded on the data base as a First Light Flower Essence Diploma holder and practitioner.
You are then qualified to use the words:
Diploma of New Zealand Native Flower Essence Therapy Dip. NZNFE
THE CASE STUDY MARKING SCHEDULE:
Client description (4 marks)
- Provide a general description of the client and their situation or issue.
- Provide a general outline of the client so that the person reading the case study can get a feel for them.
- Clearly state the client's issue
General description of the appointment (3 marks)
- Describe the client's behaviour throughout the appointment.
- Include quotes or appropriate responses from the client, 'she said...' etc.
- Your perception as the therapist of the client's responses etc
Describe your own processes or thoughts during/after the appointment (2 marks)
Description of methodology (1 mark)
- Identify the flower essence/s chosen.
- Identify how the flower essence/s were chosen.
Reason for essence selection (4 marks)
- Details on the qualities of the individual essence used and why they were selected for this case.
Describe how the essence was made up (2 marks)
- Give details of the dosage bottle size, the amount of brandy and water and the number of drops used.
- The dosage.
- The frequency of the dosage.
Results/follow up appointment (4 marks)
- What results did the client experience?
- What were the results of your experience?
We congratulate your decision to obtain your DIPLOMA OF NEW ZEALAND NATIVE FLOWER ESSENCE THERAPY (Dip. NZNFE) and wish you every success in your endeavours!